Formerly housed in an old schoolhouse, this St. Louis landmark antiques dealer is now on the second floor of a building opposite from Plaza Frontenac on Clayton Rd. Pick up the lobby house phone to enter the gallery. Ziern-Hannon Galleries has a wide selection of antiques from coins to statuary to 18th, 19th and 20th century furniture, cut glass and rare books. Although Mrs. Ziern recently passed away, the gallery continues its long-standing, highly revered role in the Frontenac community.
- Fax: 314-872-6956
- Hours: Varies by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and elevator.
- Founding Date: 1925
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques
- Services: Delivery
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Antiques specialties: 18th and 19th century artifacts
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment