The Women's Exchange is a St. Louis landmark currently celebrating their 127th anniversary. Known for the ultimate ladies lunch with their famous salad bowl and great desserts.
Inside the attached gift shop, guests will find classic smocked little girls dresses with cherry appliques, homemade baby booties, gift platters, tableware and more.
Many of the items are homemade including hand painted furniture, baby blankets and handmade toddler clothes, with proceeds going back to charity.
- Hours: Gift shop: Mon-Sun, 10am-6pm; Tea Room, Mon-Sat, 11:15am-2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: street level
- Founding Date: 1883
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check
- Products: Hand made baby items, gifts like table ware, frames and pictures.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The customers
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Signature dishes: Women's Exchange Salad bowl
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Lunch
- Dress code: casual
- What's your most popular item?: Appliqued toddler clothes for boys and girls