Tilles Park at Lay and Litzinger Roads in West St. Louis County was developed in 1937 on a 68-acre parcel of land donated by Andrew Tilles. Tilles was a philanthropist who lived and worked in the St. Louis area until his death in 1951.
Tilles Park is home to the Winter Wonderland exhibit each year during the holidays, a spectacular holiday-themed light display. The park also features a children's playground and a pond for fishing. There are picnic areas and an fitness route as well.
- Hours: Daily, 6am to a half hour past sunset
- Founding Date: 1937
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Home to the Winter Wonderland display since 1987
- Features: Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms, Tours
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Area: 75 acres