St Peter's Episcopal Church
St. Peter's Episcopal Church was founded as a mission in 1868, and the church developed out of a branch Sunday school, housed in a converted ice skating rink in St. Louis city. The church moved west in 1947 to its current location on Warson Road.
With over 2,000 members, St. Peters has a diverse and pluralistic congregation headed by Reverend James H. Purdy.
Worship services are held on Sundays and Wednesdays. St. Peter's Episcopal Church operates a church school program for pre-school and middle school aged children.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1868
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Congregation size: 2100
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes