Sign of The Arrow
Sign of the Arrow has been offering a wide selection of needlepoint canvases since 1966, including the popular belt for the man in your life. If you don't find a canvas that appeals to you, the staff can customize one to meet your taste and offers finishing services to help you complete your project. The store also stocks gifts for special occasions and holidays. All proceeds from this philanthropic retailer are donated to charities.
- Hours: Mon, 9:30am - 5pm; Tue, 9:30am - 7pm; Wed - Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is street level.
- Founding Date: 1966
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Needlepoint canvases and accessories, gift items
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What's your most popular item?: Sorority gifts and needlepoint belts