Our Lady of The Pillar Catholic Church
Our Lady of The Pillar Catholic Church was founded in 1958 and was dedicated by then Archbishop of St. Louis, Joseph E. Ritter. The current Parish Council coordinates the five working commissions of the church, which include Worship, Community Life, Education, Outreach, and Administration.
Mass is held daily. There is a school associated with the church for students grades K to 8 with approximately 150 students.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1958
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes