Conveniently located at Plaza Frontenac, there's always parking inside and out. Neiman-Marcus is one of the two flagship stores here along with Saks Fifth Avenue. This upscale department store and restaurant caters to the finest clientele. But be on the lookout for its great "Last Call" sales twice a year. It offers designer clothing for men, women and children, gift items, accessories and jewelry.
- Hours: Store: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm. Restaurant: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for handicapped access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Grilled lemon shrimp
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Dressy casual
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 30
- Tailoring: Yes