One of four locations in the Williams Community Pharmacies group, Ladue Pharmacy is a convenient place to pick up prescriptions, OTC medicine, vitamins and much more. The store also stocks seasonal decorations, toiletries, packing supplies, liquor, gifts, and other assorted items. Ladue Pharmacy is even a full-service United States post office. The Pharmacy Department, which operates under the same business hours as the rest of the store, uses a separate fax number from the store counter: 314-991-5694. Order your prescriptions while on the Internet by using their online form.
- Fax: 314-993-0306
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Ladue Pharmacy accepts most forms of insurance. Call or stop by to inquire about your specific case.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No