Ladue City Hall
The City of Ladue remains one of the finest residential communities in America. The city is dominated by stately homes, upscale commercial development, fine dining, private clubs and beautiful churches.
Within Ladue is the Ladue School District, private schools John Burroughs, Mary Institute-Country Day and the Community School.
The City has a fulltime police department and fire department and administers a variety of services through its adminisration offices and public works department.
Ladue celebrates its 75th anniversary in September, 2011.
- Fax: 314-993-5652
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 5pm, except holidays
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1936
- What makes this community special?: The finest dwellings, private clubs, schools, restaurants and shopping anywhere.
- Services: Street clean, leaf removal, snow plowing and 24 hour police and fire protection.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Public restrooms: No
- Jurisdiction: Municipal
- Type: Traffic
- Number of firefighters: 31
- Number of trucks: 2
- Fire department services: Engine
- Type: Professional
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic