Kreis' (pronounced Kris') restaurant is known for its prime rib but its also a steak and seafood house. Its steaks are aged in-house and customers can choose from a variety of cuts including filets, Porterhouse and ribeyes.
The restaurant welcomes kids and vegetarians and will easily accommodate them as well.
Kreis' Restaurant is available for private parties and carry-out is available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm, Sun, 4:30pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is street level.
- Founding Date: 1949
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Steak, seafood, prime rib, veal chops
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Prime rib
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, German, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Prime rib
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: dressy casual