Grassi's West Italian Deli Restaurant
A long established Ladue tradition, Grassi's West Italian Deli Restaurant offers patrons the best of Italian food. It has pizza, sandwiches and salads and even kid's-sized pasta, but also has entrees such as chicken parmegiano, homemade ravioli, linguini with clams and more.
It is popular with the high school kids after school or a game -- and even at lunch time, because of its good food and casual atmosphere.
Faxing an order in assures timely preparation and very short wait times.
- Fax: 314-994-3712
- Hours: Mon and Sat, 10am - 9pm; Tue - Fri, 10am -10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: street level
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Quick Italian food and specializing in take out.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Casual Italian
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Veal, chicken or ham and beef sandwiches served on garlic bread
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual