Curt Parker Jewelers
Known for it's diamonds and precious gemstone jewelry, Curt Parker Jewelers also carries a fine designer line of sterling silver jewelry amid all the platinum for sale. Staffed by experts in the art of the "four C's" of diamond buying, this jewelry store routinely gives back to the community—so you're likely to see someone from the shop all over town. Full of surprises, owner Curt Parker is also an expert photographer.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fine jewelry, Tahitian pearls, estate jewelry, fashion jewelry
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Jewelry & watch brands: Celtic, Krteschmer, Krementz, Robert Wander, Coast
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment