Brio Tuscan Grille
Brio's has become a central meeting place. It's crowded at happy hour, but more so for the over-30 crowd instead of the typically young 20-somethings.
It features linen tablecloths and good Italian food. You'll see businessmen, ladies-who-lunch, kids and singles, alike.
Dine inside or outside on the patio with couches and fire-pits. While it doesn't have a private dining room, it can accommodate large private parties.
- Hours: Sun - Thur, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Bistro, Burgers, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Lamb chops
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 100
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Fancy-casual