The Family Assistance Committee has arranged for all Ladue high school athletes and the class of 2017 (8th grade) participating in Fall, Winter or Spring sports to receive a free physical by Logan College of Chiropractics. Date of the Physicals - Saturday - August 4 - 8:00 a.m. to noon.
- No appointments - first come, first served. Doors open at 7:30 am
- Cost - Free (donations to the family assistance program welcomed)
- Location Ladue High School cafeteria
- Please remember Bring your MSHSAA health forms that is required to be filled out by a physician. Form attached
- We will have extra MSHSAA forms on hand - the forms do require a parent/guardian signature and insurance information
- Physicals take about 45 minutes