To enjoy this marvel, City Cycling Tours conducts guided, narrated, leisurely paced bicycle tours. Each tour spotlights the historical, architectural and cultural significance of the park, its attractions and features.
- Tours cover approximately 10 miles over mostly flat ground.
- The 18 stops feature well-researched and engaging narration.
- Tours are a 2.5 to 3 hour experience.
- Bicycles are upright riding and are comfort-style hybrids with cushioned seats.
- Bicycles come in a range of frame sizes.
- Light weight, fully adjustable safety helmets are included.
- Individual and group rates are available.
- Custom tour packages are available.
- A monthly "Full Moon" tour is offered during a 3-day span surrounding a full moon.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Gift certificates available.
Daily Tours with Flexible Starting Times
Reservations encouraged for weekday tours and recommended for all weekend tours.
For more information call 314-616-5624 or email CityCyclingTours@att.net