The Ladue School District will host the Missouri State district basketball playoffs February 23-March 1. All games will be played in the Nielson Gymnasium.
The district is in need of volunteers with 75 shifts to fill. Volunteers must be adults. Students will not be able to volunteer.
Shifts are two-hours along with three-hour shifts on Thursday and Friday evening.
This is the schedule where volunteers are needed:
- Saturday, Feb. 23, noon-4:30 p.m., 20 volunteers needed.
- Monday, Feb. 25, 4:45 p.m.-9:30 p.m., 20 volunteers needed.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26, 4:45 p.m.-9:30 p.m., 20 volunteers needed.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 5:45 p.m.-9:15 p.m., 20 volunteer needed.
- Friday, March 1, 5:45 p.m.-9:30 p.m., 15 volunteers needed.
The girls championship will be decided Thursday at 7 p.m.
The boys championship will be decided Friday at 7 p.m.
This is the first time Ladue has been able to host the district championships in more than 15 years with the instillation of the new maple floor.
Those who are willing to fill shifts should contact Diane Patershuk at email@example.com.