Here is a summary of some of activity handled by the Ladue Police Department in the past week.
Monday, Sept. 10
- A resident called police at about 9:30 a.m. to report an injured deer on her property in the 9600 block of Litzsinger Road. Officers responded and euthanized the deer with a single shot. Police called the city department of public works to clear the carcas from the scene.
- At about 5:20 p.m., police responded to a two-vehicle accident northbound on Interstate 170 at Ladue Road. There were no injuries.
- Police responded to Heartland Bank, 9925 Clayton Road, at about 3:15 p.m. for a report of an abandoned vehicle. The vehicle had been in the the parking lot for more than 48 hours and under city policy, was towed away.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- Police responded to a report of an vehicle causing an accident in the Ladue Crossing parking lot at about 8:20 p.m. A dark green car struck another car and left the scene. The accident is under investigation.
Thursday, Sept. 13
- Police responded to a report at about 8:45 p.m. of an elderly man and elderly woman who stole a bottle of vodka from the Schnucks supermarket at 8867 Ladue Road. The incident is under investigation.
Friday, Sept. 14
- Police are investigating a case of a forged check that was passed to employees at the US Bank branch at 8822 Ladue Road. Police got the call at about 2:50 p.m. saying that the bank accepted the check before realizing it was a forgery.
- Police responded to a report of a stolen license plate from a residence in the first block of Twin Springs Lane at about 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Police made a DWI arrest after a routine traffic stop at about 1:48 a.m. on westbound Interstate 64 at Lindbergh Boulevard.
- At about 5:25 p.m., police got a call about property damage to a home in the 90 block of Oakleigh Lane. The homeowner found a BB on the floor inside her home and noticed a damaged window.