A Crestwood woman faces additional charges in Ladue that she sold jewelry and silverware stolen by her boyfriend, Justin Roux, who formerly worked for a landscaping company.
Roux also faces theft charges in Ladue.
The stolen items in the charges were valued at $103,106.
Tracy Rockwell, 22, of the 9100 block of Grant Farm Trail in Crestwood, was charged with five counts of receiving stolen property.
Ladue Police said she sold the following stolen property:
- On April 23, she sold pink tourmaline ring, two cable bracelets, six Sterling silver spoons, and a ring with a green stone
- On May 1, she sold a numerous pieces of Wallace silver flatware, four bracelets and one ring
- On May 14, she sold one pair of gold cufflinks.
- Between April 23 and June 8, she sold numerous pieces of Towle Sterling silver flatware.
- On March 26, she sold a multi-stone family ring.
Police said she knew the items were stolen. They also face charges in Glendale Crestwood and Creve Coeur.
Bail for Rockwell was set at $15,000 on the five charges in Ladue.
For more crime information on Ladue Patch, see the following articles: