A former landscaping company employee was charged Wednesday with stealing Sterling silver and jewelry valued at more than $200,000 from four Ladue clients.
Justin Roux, 22, of the 200 block of Clayton Oaks Drive in Ellisville, was charged with two class B felonies of stealing more than $20,000 and two class C felonies of stealing more than $500.
He was employed by Sunshine on Leaves, doing landscaping for clients, according to a court documents.
said that Roux stole the items between March 1, 2011 and May 12, 2012.
At a home in the first block of Fordyce Lane, police aid Roux stole the following between March 1, 2011 and May 14, 2012:
- A 64-piece set of Sterling silver flatware
- Four Sterling silver serving pieces
- A Sterling silver baby cup
- Seven pairs of cufflinks.
At a home in the first block of Deerfield Road, Roux is charged of stealing the following between March 1, 2011 and April 23, 2012:
- Two David Yurman bracelets
- A pink tourmaline ring
- Six Sterling silver spoons
- A gold lady’s ring with a green semi-precious, green stone.
At a home in the 10000 block of Litzsinger Road, police said he stole the following between March 1, 2011 and April 13, 2012:
- A platinum ring with three diamonds
- A gold ring with multiple diamonds
- A platinum diamond tennis bracelet
- A platinum ring with multiple diamonds
- A platinum ring with a one-carat center diamond and blue sapphires.
At a home in the 9800 block of Old Warson Road, Roux is charged with stealing Reed & Barton Sterling silver dinnerware and serving pieces between April 1, 2011 and May 12, 2012.
Roux is being held in St. Louis County Jail in lieu of a $50,000 bond.