Do you own a business in Ladue or Frotenac? Have you seen your listing in the Ladue-Frontenac Directory? We’ve compiled a comprehensive directory of businesses ranging from restaurants and stores to local government offices.
Each listing has some general info and pictures of the business — but if you own or manage the business you can claim the listing.
Claiming the listing will give you a bit more administrative access to the listing. Adding photos, details we may have missed and other information.
So how do you claim your listing? It’s easy, and it's FREE!
Find your listing in the Ladue-Frontenac directory. For example, let’s say you own or manage
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see an icon that says “Do you own or manage this location? Claim it! “
- Hit the link, and Ladue-Frontenac Patch will prompt you with a form asking you several questions. We’ll ask for your name, your role at the organization, and your phone number. We’ll also ask how you’re authorized to represent this organization (Do you own the business? Manage the business? Etc).
- Hit “Submit Claim,” and you’re good to go!
Claiming your listing is just one more way to get the most out of the Ladue-Frontenac Patch. Be sure to claim your business’s or organization’s listing today, and enjoy these benefits:
- Link to your Facebook pages and Twitter feeds and view stats
- Review and edit your business' basic information
- Request a new name, category change, or new description for your business
- Provide additional information
- Manage photos and media
- Learn how to promote your Patch listing using free tools
- Generate more traffic from your customers via a simple email form
- Upgrade your listing via paid products, including a Message from the Owner, Video Profile, Featured Placement, and Paid Listings
- Engage with Patch frequently, which helps improve your SEO
- Have your customers rate and review your businesses on Patch for better placement on Places page and searches