Where's your favorite place in St. Louis to grab a cuppa joe? The Aug. 18 edition of Go! Magazine, STL Today's entertainment section, pulled out 21 coffeehouses near the city they thought were "buzzworthy."
Is your pick on the list? Eight coffee shops in St. Louis Patchcommunities are. Without further ado:
- The Wolf Public House in Ballwin
- Six North Cafe in Ballwin
- Alaska Klondike Coffee Co. in Florissant
- Kaldi's in Clayton
- Perk It Up in Mehlville
- Picasso's in St. Charles
- Stone Spiral Coffee and Curios in Maplewood
- Foundation Grounds in Maplewood
What do you think? Is there a place you think should be on this list? Tell us your favorite coffee stop in the area and why.