The games, plus any playoff games, will be shown by video cast and archived at www.prepcasts.com for future viewing, so fans can go back and catch a game any time.
Following are five details provided in the Prepcasts news release.
- The season for the Rams begins Friday, August 30 at Parkway Central, kickoff is 7 p.m. The second game will be on the road September 6 at Parkway West, kickoff is 7 p.m.
- The Rams will host McCluer South-Berkeley in a Thursday night game, September 12 on the turf field at Saint Louis U. High, kickoff is 7 p.m.
- Brian Hoffman and Mitch Michals will handle the play-by-play and Jim Baer, a long- time observer of Ladue High football will provide the color coverage.
- Prepcasts has lined up numerous game-day sponsors and the title sponsor for all Rams games home and away will be the Rawlings Sporting Goods Company.
- Other game-day sponsors of Ladue football are: Dobbs Tire & Auto; SugarFire Restaurant; the City of Olivette; I Love Mr. Sushi, Olivette Lanes, Chevy’s Fresh Mex and the Ladue Junior Rams football program.
Find more information, including the schedule and roster on the team’s website, www.ladueramsfootball.com.