Miss Margaret Frances Schnuck was crowned Queen of Love and Beauty Saturday Evening at the 128th annual Veiled Prophet (V.P.) Ball held at the Hyatt Regency at The Arch. Miss Schnuck is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Todd R. Schnuck of Ladue. She is a graduate of John Burroughs School and is currently enrolled at the University of Virginia.
The retiring queen is Miss Eleanor Clark Brennan, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William J. Brennen, Jr.
In addition to the crowning of the queen, 68 young women were honored for their service to the community and made their formal entrance into society.
Six Special Maids were also honored.
- Miss Caitlin Elizabeth Condie, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Andrew J. Condie.
- Miss Katharine Louise Cella, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John G. Cella and Ms. Kimberly Cella.
- Miss Emily Curby Parker, daughter of Mr. J. Russell Parker and Mrs. Elizabeth J. Parker.
- Miss Camillee Véron Ewing, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. N. Timothy Ewing.
- Miss Katherine Elizabeth Lindberg Stone, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. E. Craig Stone.
- Miss Moyosola Olawunmi Akande, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Benjamin O. Akande.
There will be very extensive coverage of the 128th annual VP ball on the Ladue-Frontenac Patch tomorrow.