St. Louis County Impaired Driving Crackdown Results
Here are the results from last weekend's Operation A.R.R.E.S.T. in St. Louis County. It was focused on cracking down on impaired driving.
Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP) officers released the results in of the crackdown in a news release.
As previously reported by Patch, “Operation A.R.R.E.S.T” (Alcohol Related Response Enforcement Strike Team) took place last weekend in St. Louis County Saturday.
According to the recent news release, the eight-hour operation netted the following results.
- Driving While Intoxicated -- 8 arrests
- Felony Driving While Intoxicated -- 1 arrest
- Misdemeanor Drug Possession -- 1 arrest
- Misdemeanor Warrant Arrests -- 3 arrests
- Felony Warrant Arrest -- 1 arrest
- Speed -- 16 summonses
- Seat Belt --13 summonses
- Hazardous Moving Violations -- 12 summonses
- Non-Moving Violations -- 9 summonses
- Driving While Suspended/Revoked -- 5 summonses
- No Insurance -- 5 summonses
- Warnings -- 44