Police Log: Ladue Investigates Golf Ball Damage
The department also responded to several recent car accidents on Interstate 64.
- A 26 year-old woman was arrested at 1:31 a.m. at the intersection of Fieldcrest Lane and Clayton Road. Her vehicle showed signs of recent damage, potentially in connection with leaving the scene of an accident.
- A 46 year-old man was arrested for DWI on the 1200 block of South Warson Road at 2:33 a.m.
- Residents on the 9200 block of Ladue Road reported property damage at approximately 10:30 p.m. caused by golf balls. Police were unable to locate suspects.
- At 3:15 p.m., police responded to a three-car accident in the 300 block of N. Warson Road. There were no injuries.
- At 11:46 p.m. police issued summonses for minors in possession of alchohol during a traffic stop at 1200 South Warson Road.
- A family disturbance between parents and their son on Cedar Crest led to the arrest of a 25 year-old for assaulting an officer.
- A two-car accident westbound on interstsate 64 at Lindbergh Boulevard resulted in minor injuries.
- Police responded to the 1200 block of South Warson Road for a case of juvenile assault.
- Police responded to an accident eastbound on Interstate 64 at McKnight Road involving three cars resulting in minor injuries.