Police Borrow Creve Coeur Spanish-Speaking Officer to Make Arrest
Police Blotter for Oct. 30, 2012
This is the City of Ladue Police report for Oct. 23 through Oct. 29, 2012:
Wednesday, Oct. 24
- A victim reported a case of credit card fraud in the 9900 block of Clayton Road.
- A man reported losing his wallet, which contained money and credit cards, in the 9800 block of Clayton Road.
Thursday, Oct. 25
- A man stole a TV from a restaurant in the 1600 block of South Lindbergh Boulevard.
- A 29-year-old man was taken into custody for driving while intoxicated on westbound 64 at McKnight Road.
- A 43-year-old man was taken into custody for traffic chargers on westbound 64 at Clayton Road.
- A male was taken into custody for stealing at the Schnucks in the 8800 block of Ladue Road. He was also a fugitive from University City Police Department.
- A peace disturbance call was made at the 8800 block of Ladue Road. The victim said a man threw her keys and was causing issues. The man was taken into custody for drug possession.
- A woman was arrested for driving while intoxicated on westbound 64 at Lindbergh Boulevard. Officers had to call the Creve Coeur police department to get assistance from a Spanish-speaking officer in order to proceed with the arrest.