Supporters, friends and others encouraged their acquaintances to vote for Rep. Stacey Newman (D-Richmond Heights) and Rep. Susan Carlson (D-University City) on Monday using social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
Here's a look at what they said.
More about the 87th District race on Patch:
- August 2012 Primary: Stacey Newman Wins by 1 Vote in Preliminary Results
- Stacey Newman, Democratic Candidate for State Representative in the 87th District
- Susan Carlson, Stacey Newman Set for Special Election Sept. 24, 2012
- Mitten Win Excites, Newman Edge Astounds
- Carlson-Newman Race Puts Focus on Progressive Causes
- Susan Carlson, Democratic Candidate for State Representative in the 87th District
See More on Patch
- Mayors Races: Keith Krieg, Frontenac Re-Elected; Nancy Spewak, Ladue, Elected
- Uncontested Races For Ladue Mayor & City Council
- Ladue School Board Election: Submit Your Questions for Candidates
- Deadline This Week For St. Louis County Voter Registration
- Ladue Lawmaker Proposes Moving State, Federal Primary Elections to June