The voting is underway for MVP of the Week. And we have a really solid field to select from this week. Make sure your favorite athlete gets top consideration. Vote now and encourage your friends, neighbors, relatives and all to do the same.
- Anna Nelson, Ladue cross country. Ladue took 3rd of 54 teams in the Chili Pepper Invitational at the University of Arkansas over the weekend. She covered the course in 19:23 to lead all Rams runners.
- Peter Schnuck, John Burroughs football. A converted quarterback to wide receiver, he scored on 2 TD passes and had an interception in the 56-0 win over Clayton.
- Cooper Hudspeth, Villa Duchesne field hockey. She scored 2 quick goals leading Saints to strong 4-1 win over rival St. Joseph's Academy.
- Klasey Medelberg, MICDS cross country. Nominated by her coach Jim Lohr, she won the Parkway South Invitational in 19:11. She participates in a variety of Rams sports.
- Alyssa Jensen, St. Joe volleyball
- Emily Kellerhans, Villa volleyball
- Alim Muhammad, MICDS football
- Jessica Mormol, Ladue softball
- Claire Sauer, St. Joe field hockey
- Kevin Steinhouse, Burroughs swimming
- Natalie Gower, St. Joe volleyball
Voting is underway and ends Thursday, promptly at 5 p.m. The winner will be featured over the weekend on both the Ladue-Frontenac and Olivette Patches.