Ladue School Board to Discuss Teacher Salary, Benefits Structure in Workshop Monday
Discussion be led by Dr's Judy Sclair and Jason Buckner.
The Ladue School Board will talk about salary structure during its regularly-scheduled workshop Monday, Oct. 8, 6 p.m. at the District Office.
Assistant Superintendents Judy Sclair, Human Resources and Jason Buckner, Finance & Business will lead the discussion, seeking board direction concerning this issue.
A classified staff salary report has been prepared for the meeting.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Specific salary structure for Classified Staff
- District policy outlining classified salary parameters and guidelines
- Timeline for implementation
- How the salary structure meets the defined budget of the Board of Education and future parameters for the board.
Classified employee benefits include:Retirement from the Public Education Employment System (PEERS).
- Social Security
- Insurance benefits, medical, dental, vision etc.
The board will report on comparative salaries of other school districts in a study conducted by AAIM.