Ladue Man Who Harassed Child in Home Depot Bathroom In Court Thursday
Christopher A. Frank, 42, pleaded guilty to one count of an adult harassing a child, a class D felony. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday in a separate DWI case.
The Ladue businessman who pled guilty to harassment of a child following an incident at Home Depot in Brentwood is due back in court today.
According to Missouri Case.net, Christopher A. Frank is due in St. Louis County Court on a misdemeanor DWI case. Frank was arrested July 5, 2012 in connection to the DWI case, Case.net notes.
An 11 a.m. trial setting is on Judge Mary Bruntrager Schroder's docket.
Frank, 42, of the 700 block of Cella Road in Ladue, last appeared in court in February, when he pleaded guilty a count adult harassing a child, a class D felony.
Frank received a suspended imposition of sentence, was given 120 days of electronic home monitoring and was placed on five years probation.
Brentwood Police reported that Frank got on his knees in a restroom stall Home Depot in Brentwood and exposed his genitals to an 11-year-old boy in the next stall. Police said Frank then lay on the floor and watched the boy use the restroom.
Frank will go through probation as part of the sex offenders program, a St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office official said.
For more on this story, see the following articles:
- Child Harassment Plea: Not Harsh Enough One Mom Says
- Man Pleads Guilty to Harassing Child in Brentwood Home Depot
- Ladue Man Charged With Exposing Himself to Boy in Home Depot Restroom
- Christopher Frank, St. Louis Business Owner, Board Member Charged with Sexual Misconduct
- 11-Year-Old Boy Identified Chris Frank in Lineup as Suspect Who Exposed Himself