How to Blog on Patch
Become a Patch.com blogger in five easy steps.
So you want to blog for Patch? Here’s how to do it in 5 easy steps:
- Decide which Patch suits you best. Maybe it’s where you live. Maybe it’s where you work. You can always post to more than one Patch later, but you need a starting point. If you need help, email Lindsay.Toler@patch.com.
- Create an account. If the Ladue-Frotenac Patch is the right Patch for you (and we hope it is!), click “Join” in the upper right corner. You’ll enter your name, an email address and a password, or you can join with your Facebook account. Then fill out your profile and upload a picture and describe yourself so readers know a little about you.
- Tell your editor! Go to our Blog on Patch page and tell Jim Baer in a sentence or two what your blog would be about.
- Wait! Not for long. Jim will approve your request and send you an email with all you need to know!
- Blog. Once you are approved, you'll have access to Blog Central.
It's that easy. We can't wait to hear what you have to say.
When you get started, be sure to Tweet/Facebook/Email/Pin/Stumble Upon/Whatever what you write. If you really want readers to see your posts, send them with your friends and family via email or share them on your social media networks.
And tell your friends. If you like blogging for Patch, tell someone you know. Maybe they should be blogging for us, too?