Eating Out for Thanksgiving Around St. Louis, From Buffets to Roast Pheasant
Here's where to enjoy all the fixings and let someone else do the clean-up.
While the Thanksgiving meal, for many, brings memories of a home filled with the smell of cooking turkey, more and more are choosing to eat out for the big meal.
Thirty-one percent of those who dined out said convenience was the biggest factor in making the choice. Twenty-two percent said it was because they were traveling.
How about you?
It's easy to have a great meal, then let someone else do the clean-up around St. Louis. The St. Louis Post Dispatch listed some area spots serving Thanksgiving meals.
Most restaurants listed are linked to Patch.com sites for more information.
- Lone Star Steak House, Orchard Bend Shopping Center, 11969 St. Charles Rock Road, 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Regular menu, plus a Turkey Dinner with cranberries and cornbread stuffing
Clayton, Clayton-Richmond Heights Patch
- Cardwell's Restaurant and Bar, 8100 Maryland Avenue, Buffet, 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Adults $25.95, children 10 and under $12.95
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, 100 Carondelet Plaza, Thanksgiving harvest brunch, 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Adults $82, children $41. The Grill, 5-9 p.m. Adults $89, children $44.50
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, Brentwood and Forsyth boulevards, noon - 6 p.m., $28.95
Creve Coeur, Creve Coeur Patch
- Bristol Seafood Grill, 11801 Olive Boulevard, Thanksgiving buffet, 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Adults $29, children $14
- Gas House Grill, 12643 Olive Boulevard, Thanksgiving buffet, with seatings at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Adults $15.95, under age 11 $7.99
- Surf & Sirloin, 13090 Manchester Road, All-you-can-eat Thanksgiving dinner, noon - 4 p.m. Adults $25, children $14
Florissant, Florissant Patch
- Rizzo's Pasta, 1839 Dunn Road, A la carte Thanksgiving dinner and regular menu, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Yacovelli's Restaurant, 407 Dunn Road, Thanksgiving buffet, noon - 4:30 p.m. Adults $19.95, children $11.95
Chesterfield, Chesterfield Patch
- EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery, 550 Chesterfield Center, Traditional and contemporary Thanksgiving buffet, starting at 11 a.m., adults $27.95, children $12.95
- Yia Yia's, 15601 Olive Boulevard, Thanksgiving buffet, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Adults $25, children $12
Fenton, Fenton-High Ridge Patch
- Cracker Barrel, 1050 South Highway Drive, Special Thanksgiving entrees starting at 11 a.m
Kirkwood, Kirkwood Patch
- Sunset 44 Bistro & Banquet, 118 W. Adams Avenue, Turkey or other choices, noon - 8 p.m. $25 and up
Maplewood, Maplewood-Brentwood Patch
- Home Wine Kitchen, 7322 Manchester Road, Family-style multicourse meal with roast pheasant. 5, 5:30, 7:30 and 8 p.m. seatings. $60
- Boston Market, 6690 Clayton Rd.
- Harvest, 1059 S. Big Bend Boulevard, Four-course meal, 3 - 8 p.m. $60
St. Charles, St. Charles Patch
- Beef Eaters Restaurant, 111 Transit Street, Thanksgiving buffet, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Adults $22.95, children 6-10 $9.95
- Tony's On Main Street, 132 N. Main Street, Thanksgiving buffet, noon - 5 p.m. Adults $18.99, children $10.99
- Grappa Grill, 1644 Country Club Plaza, Thanksgiving buffet, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. Adults $18, children $8
- Miss Sheri’s Cafeteria, 9967 Manchester Road
All LongHorn, Olive Garden and Red Lobster St. Louis locations are closed on Thanksgiving.